Ripon Commonwealth Press
Facebook
Twitter
riponpress.com
Water sprays through the roof from underneath as firefighters battle the fire from inside the apartment. The fire can be seen breaking through the roof here.
Water sprays through the roof from underneath as firefighters battle the fire from inside the apartment. The fire can be seen breaking through the roof here.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:00 PM
Discarded cigarette butts tossed in a plastic container are believed to be the cause of a fire that displaced 14 people Monday.
Looking for something older? Try our archive search
GO
Reader Poll

Will you watch Monday's solar eclipse?


 

Most Viewed



Copyright 2017 Ripon Commonwealth Press (920-748-3017)
Lifestyles