TO THE EDITOR:

     (Re: “‘Stubborn fire’ destroys home — Dryer identified as cause of blaze that displaced four rural Ripon residents,” July 5, 2018) Thanks in part to your coverage of the fire that destroyed our home and many of our personal possessions, the community has become aware of our situation and has been most generous in helping us out. ...

     We knew we would find the support of our family and friends and our church, but we didn’t know how much this community would give.

     We are overwhelmed and very grateful for all the support.

     This tragedy has brought out the home feeling from this community where we live. ...

—  Tony Reilly
Scott Henke
N9304 County Road E

     To read the entire letter, see the Aug. 9, 2018 edition of The Ripon Commonwealth Press.